Wednesday 14 March 2007

Trigger Pointers In a Flash - The "M"s of Lara's world

(Note: Lara's thinking out loud. Key is no deliberation and just type whatever that comes to mind.)

1. Men
- I definitey am straight and love my men! Can't quite understand how my KIND somehow think that I can be swayed. (Had to fend some of them off esp coming from an all-girl school...)
- GOSH! Can't quite understand them at times. But yet can't live without them. They definitely spice up in my life! :)

2. Metrosexuals
- Metrosextual men are very sexy! The more vain they are, the better! And why not? They show that they care about themselves. Good physique, armed with killer sense of dressing, hair, skin and not to mention those pearly whites! Yes no doubt some of them may 'play for the other team', but still I still find that utterly sexy! :)

3. Marriage
- A firm believer of marrying out of love and not because of obligation, getting the keys to your newly applied HDB Apt, for stability or even worse, because your biological clock is ticking.
- Point is, cannot find anyone suitable, just don't get married. Don't drag the other person down just because you've got issues.

4. Mental Strength
- To me, this trait supercedes more than material wealth. When the going gets tough, anyone with this ability stays focused, and will most definitely survive. It's definitely a bonus if your girl/guy has this ability.

5. MUM
- This is one iron lady who's always very strict with me. I am who I am today and it's all because of her.
- She's my pillar of strength... nuff said. She's the best!

~ Lara ~

No comments: