Saturday 17 March 2007

Blogging on a Friday Nite

While most singles are out having fun on a Friday... what do i do? Well.... hm.... Here's my top 5 list...

1) Stay home and rest coz we've had a busy week. (Happens almost EVERY Friday!)

2) Have dinner at one of the following:
- Hougang Mall
- Kovan Mall
- Junction 8
- Orchard Road
- Marina / Suntec
- Ang Mo Kio
- Toa Payoh
( so exciting! so many malls to choose from... *** roll my eyes***)

3) Catch a movie (now... when's the last time we actually did that... 'The Devil Wears Prada').

4) Stay home.

5) Stay home.

So there you go... my top 5 Friday Excitments. 'woo hoo!'




Ribena
slouching on my bed blogging... turns left to look at the snorer... turns back to screen to type this... adjusted to life...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

death to boring friday nights! next time call me eh, not all singles spend their friday nights at home :)

Anonymous said...

u mean not all singles spend friday nite out of home..

Anonymous said...

curled up in my bed pretending to snore... turns right to look at blogger... turns back to continue fake snoring... adjusted to life.

:)