Friday 2 March 2007

A Bug's Life

A nasty bug ran up my pants yesterday. That's not the end of it. It incubated in my pants oh say for one-and-a-half hours before I actually noticed it. I mean, I sat through a post-dinner chat with the mean bugger quietly residing...it could have laid eggs in my ass and I wouldn't be the wiser! And as usual, in times of high distress, I had to call Kenneth Cole. He empathised, sympathised, advised me to bury that evil pair of pants and I could have sworn I heard him mutter something about me taking more showers to avoid such occurrences.

Now I'm as clean as the next person. I may not be as neat, but hygiene-wise, my standards are held in pretty high-standing. But KC is on a different plane altogether. We would go out and if we happen to swing by his place for dinner, the first thing he will offer as I step into the house is not a drink, but a shower (-_-") The girl is all dolled up for the date, dressed up in fancy clothes, takes a shower and gets made over in old boxers and army tees...kind of takes the fizz out of things. Sure, its more comfortable to play violent games on the Xbox in hand-me-downs rather than a tube...but still.

The fact is I may rant about his habits but the good ones are rubbing off me (and I am more at home in tees than tubes). Just hope that he doesn't pick up too much of my bad ones. There is no such thing as taking too many showers in a day, right?

~SeamonkeY~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

babe jus make sure you dont turn out to have OCH

Obssessive
Compulsive
Behavior!

*arghh...erks...shucks, I am itching all over.....from the burnt not lack of shower!