Monday 19 March 2007

Sweet Reminiscence

AH CHOO...! God bless my nose! Been down with the nasty cold since Saturday. Thought it was just a normal sinus problem, so I hit the gym and had a nasty workout session with my trainer. He threw into a fit when he learnt that I had Ben & Jerry's the night before and told me, i'm going to make sure your Abs POP today with an evil grin! He worked me out till every energy and life was sucked out of me. And I finally saw the S**** (Stars! - what do you think i was referring to?) :D

Come Sunday, the cold turned nasty! Had fever and all... managed to pull myself out of bed to meet up with "Curly Moe" for dinner. It's a good thing I didn't cancel the date, you never know what 'magic' it might work on your physical condition. Turns out that "Curly Moe" was also not feeling too good, still he scored points for coming down to meet me. :) So the 2 'sickly' dude + dame decided to head down to the East Coast for some 'sickly' feast... (Haha, somehow that didn't quite go together) Porridge plus chilli sotong and cuttlefish Kang kong etc.... Temperatures were rising! (As a result from the food we were eating, i mean ;) ) It's a literal 'BURN UR TONGUE and remember the uncle who prepared your food'.

Had a ball of time laughing and mocking one another that somehow we both forgotten that we were sick. I honestly felt so much better after that!

Point that i'm trying to make here is, "Laughter is indeed the best medicine." It also helps to find that there is someone who appreciates you and bothers to take the extra mile just to see you, spend time with you and make you smile. ;)

Ps. He definitely stands out from all the guys that I've ever been out with.

Sweeeeet!

~ Lara ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm..I certainly think enjoying ur time with that someone is really important.

That is good enough to render all else not as important!!

*grin*