Sunday 25 March 2007

A Perfect Sunday

Kenneth Cole is back and he comes bearing gifts! muahahah, ranting on blogs and making sure your other half religiously (or in my case, selectively) reads them does work wonders.

There is Junior Mints for Mello. Didn't see whats the hype about when she was asking for them but upon seeing the packaging now (which reads: creamy mints in pure chocolate), I'm dying to try them. That's saying as lot since candies seldom butter my toast *winks*

Gum for Emma and the boy has gone adventurous is his selection too! Must have been the 9 hours of extreme boredom in between transit at LAX. There are eclipse Polar Ice, Dentyne ice Artic Chill and Wrigley's Extra Cool Green Apple. Hmm I am seeing a pattern here *checks for bad breath*

And not forgetting a gorgeous box of See's Candies for the rest of us in the office. Zaza will adore this. I'm sure he will be on her 'good' list for Christmas now. This brand of chocolates is apparently real popular in LA and they have been around for more than eighty years.

And I have my supply of Neutrogena. It doesn't take much to butter my toast, really.

But besides the gifts, its nice to have him back home. Having a Ribena moment now with him snoring away after a morning of good-old Chongpang breakfast, friendly ribbing of my mates' newly acquired status, and thinking up new names for respective mates' halves (nice fellow is now known as Kip and Curly is still Curly unless he decides to rebond his hair...eh Lara, he is called Curly because of his mop on his head right? Right?).

Can't think of a better way to idle away a Sunday.


~SeamonkeY~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey SeamonkeY,

Welcome back! I believe you stand corrected, it's CurlyMoe and not just Curly ;> And yes, it has everything to do with his locks! :)

Anonymous said...

For a moment, KP and I thought it was Curly Mole, spelt as CurlyMoe...hmmm...was looking out for that bit of mole with curly hair on Saturday nite!

Heeee......