Monday 12 March 2007

It keeps changing

The past
  1. I dread the thought of living in the territory of strangers (aka potential in-laws then).
  2. I dread sit-down meals with the entire stranger clan.
  3. I dread the fact that we must do everything together as a clan.
  4. I dread going to stranger's gong gong's place coz I don't fit in.
  5. I dread entertaining guests when they come to strangers' territory.

The present

  1. I love living with my family (aka current in-laws now).
  2. I love to have meals together as a family everyday.
  3. I love to do things together, growing closer each day.
  4. I love going to gong gong's place coz we have happening cousins & aunties.
  5. I love entertaining relatives when they come over to our home. It's always a pleasure.

The future
What will be my top 5 list of changes then?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say - The beauty of life is in the changes that happen along our way.

How the things we hate, we learn to love. How we move from Dont Know to Knowing Inside Out.

Things that we thought we cant do, we conquer it.

These, in itself, is a great admiration of life!

:-p *did I just write these?* haha

Anonymous said...

man, you ARE swooning. what did you do with Rene?

Melissa Stephanie said...

KONGKONG'S PLACE IS TEH SEXZXZXZ. too bad we couldn't go to mac's on sunday, didn't fulfil our weekly ritual heh heh. SEE YOU TONIGHT LYE-BE-NAHHH!