Monday 26 March 2007

Top it up with KP (;-p)

We made it! Or rather I made it. KP makes it look so effortless to hike 5km up hill and 5km downhill! Oh well, with his 11% fats, of course gravitational pull is lesser on him than on me :-p

Was all zesty in the going up. My first tree top and my first tree top with KP! What more can I say?! To have a hand to hold and walk uphill, someone to make sure I am fully hydrated and wipes that grime off my face, what more can I ask for? *wink*wink*

yes yes yes it is mushy, cant you babes just let me bask in my love for a sweet second?!

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going! Throttling uphill, with the thought of that bridge which is 25m above ground, that on-the-top-of-the-world feeling gave me that adrenaline rush and KP's gentle nudging as I struggle upslope, was a double motivation!

How did it feel reaching the Tree Top?

MARVELLOUS.

The ache was gone, the panting was gone, the perspiration was gone.

The satisfaction was there!

Downhill? You just wanna get out and eat a BIG BOWL OF BA CHOR MEE POK WITH EXTRA EXTRA CHILLI.

~6th Sense

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love is indeed in the air... all the bubble and mushiness.... :) enjoy this moment!

at least you found someone who appreciates the outdoor fun and adventure. Always good to have someone to venture and be a globe-trotter together

ribena