Friday 30 March 2007

TGIF (?)(!)

Its Friday. I should be overjoyed, I should be looking forward to the weekend.

But I aint.

I am browsing through my office emails, flagging emails as "unread" even though I have read them (my way of creating a to-do list), I just returned from yet another fried bee hoon breakfast, this time with my favourite wings. I am wondering how much weight have I put on, ever since with KP. Even the new mocha coffee tea tarik concoction that my colleague recommended me, isnt perking up my day. I opened my skype window, and its all my work contacts. Dont want anyone to disturb me for the moment. Please let me just "skive" in my little world and I will get back to my much needed to-do for the website project later on.

Whats on the weekend menu while KP fishes-away at Bintan. Fixing my face tomorrow at Kim's place - much needed, I see clogged pores and uneven skin tone and my moisturisers are empty. Time to top up some stocks from Kim. Maybe blading after facial. Sunday's church as usual and I'll probably do some gym-ing or napping (whichever I feel like) after that.

Then he will be back! =p

~6th Sense (the feeling of KP's absence)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

grab a swim with me?

Anonymous said...

sure!!!

sunday after church - swim....