Thursday 22 March 2007

Far and Away

Hmm.. so this is what happened when I'm away.

Ribena once asked me about wedding venues over an innocent text message when I was working in Sri Lanka some time back. Sensing something was not right, I immediately had her call me on my mobile phone to explain the severity of the question. Turns out she was getting hitched to M. I made her promise not to make any life-altering decisions when I am away from then on.

While I was away in Taranaki, another ecstatic message came in from 6th Sense that she has scored herself a very nice fellow after a few antagonising weeks and many, many calculated moves (erm, to the nice fellow who may be reading this, this is a compliment. All hands were on deck for this ;p).

And almost upon landing, I received word that Lara has put Curly out of his misery and will be hosting this Saturday's dinner as an official couple.

Well, I guess I'm just more productive at this matchmaking thing when I'm not physically present. Love is in the air...

~SeamonkeY~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahhaha....hmmm..what can I say..

But welcome back!!!

:-p

Anonymous said...

Hahhaha....hmmm..what can I say..

But welcome back!!!

:-p

Anonymous said...

SeamonkeY... from now till they both get hitched u cannot leave Singapore haha...

Woo hoo (3x) for the both of u!

Ribena

Anonymous said...

u people have to PAY me to leave the country on exotic hols.

Anonymous said...

Love is certainly in the air =)

Mr "very nice fellow" and "curly" should be in cloud nine for having these 2 fabulous ladies as their girlfriends.

For a lady to make the moves is rare and very touching indeed. Mr. Nice fellow will surely appreciate 6th sense's "many, many calculated moves" and her treasured advisors who made it possible.

Hopefully this "nice fellow" is the ONE...and 6th sense will never again has to endure being matchmaked with Mr. Char Kway Teow. ;)

All the best and blessings for the budding lovebirds. =)

Anonymous said...

*Hiaks* Welcome back SeaMonkey! :) We have missed you bad!

And, Thanks alot for the well wishes. All i can say is that we are blessed. :)

~ Lara ~