Sunday 11 March 2007

Clueless

*************************
Why isn't anyone else blogging? In no time, it's going to turn into a blog for married people... hurry hurry, some singles blog please! :P
*************************

What would you do if your hubby has a HUGE family. When I say huge i mean...

His Dad's Relatives - over 60
His Mum's relatives - about 30

First Freak Time
Chinese New Year 2005. Met all of dad's relatives at one house for CNY yu sang lou hei. One word... overwhelming!

Second Freak Time
Our wedding day 1 May 2006. Had to greet all the relatives during the tea-ceremony. I have no idea who they are and what to call them. It didnt' help much when my hubby mumbles to himself rather than call them loud enough for me to just follow suit.

Third Freak Time
Chinese New Year 2007. All of dad's relatives came over to our place for CNY yu sang lou hei. One word... tiring!

Fourth Freak Time
When I was assigned to annouce the names of all the relatives for sis-in-law's tea ceremony just few mins before the actual ceremony. It is not funny when I can't mix n match the names to the faces I smile to all the time.

That's about the breakeven point. I'm beginning to be able to identify them and their families...


Struggles of a married Ribena

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'cos the singles are all out dating! duh...