Monday 9 April 2007

It's Written in the Stars

(Before I begin my rambling, for the record, Kenneth Cole and I only came up with those puke-worthy skits as sources have told us that Sixth Sense and Kip's public doings may just give us a toothache. Given that my next dental appointment is in May and I’ve waited for a whole year for it, there is really no need for the added sugar rush now.)

(And secondly, is it me or has Tyra Banks put on some serious weight since she quit her day job and went into the talkshow business fulltime? I missed Ellen today and have to be contended with 10 mins of the Tyra Show.)

Anyway, while couching after dinner yesterday, I had another inane conversation with KC on a really frivolous topic,

KC: *some muttering*...should allow room for family members and friends to rant their frustration... (or something along that line as he read from Sunday's Lifestyle section)

SeamonkeY: Huh? Who?

KC: Geminis. You.

SeamonkeY: You're into Horoscope?

KC: Not really. I just check for the two (signs)...just to see what the week holds ahead.

SeamonkeY thinks *I'm check-worthy! I'm check-worthy!!** be still, my beating heart**

I'm not big into the whole Horoscope scene but I sometimes do indulge if I get to browse through I-S for that week. Speaking of which, the fellow who starspeaks in I-S is insane! I suspect that he/she probably got fed up with the boring (it is time to tackle the job at hand), vague (two wings make no mountain climb), predictable (watch the spending on Wednesday..eh hello, much welcome happy hour deals to curb with stress) or voice of doom (beware of traffic on Friday) forecasts and decided to revolutionise. He/She is probably a quack but its oh-so-fun to read it.

Admit it, you check your partner's sign on the sly too.

*I'm check-worthy, I'm check-worthy!*

~SeamonkeY~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seamonkey, where does Kenneth Cole get his Kenneth Coles in Singapore?

Been trying to get some decent shoes. It's tough for a guy. :)

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

KC gets his from the states. Heard that Kenneth Cole retail has moved out from sporeland so your best bet is to try the dept stores - they still carry their line.