Thursday 26 April 2007

And so it is...

Sitting in the comfort of my room, sipping this can of bubbly white wine of sorts, somehow i still feel that wine should be drunk without the bubbles, period. It's been awhile since i last wrote an entry, but well i guess it's due to a variety of reasons...

It has been a season of happiness, excitement and a lil disappointment of sorts for me... but thank God, through it all, i'm still the same-o "Lara" - strong and cool...

And so, I sit, calm with a sense of melancholy feel. I'm well sedated with the alcohol taking its rightful effect. But it doesn't mean that i'm an alchi... Let me clarify, i'm hardly the sort who drinks at home, let alone club/pub. I'm only drinking simply because i bought this bubbly wine novelty at the spur of the moment and i reckon that i better finish it least mum nags at me drinking again. (She doesn't like me to drink.)

Writing with a heavy heart tonight... due to a personal reason only some of my mates know why... I have to let something rather dear to my heart go. Get this straight, it's nothing to do with the relationship front (though that's a thing of the past now).

Whatever it is, i hope the "Talk" tomorrow goes well and pens out for the better. Till then, anyone in for watching "The Phantom of the Opera" with me? :D

~ Lara ~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm boycotting phantom.

Anonymous said...

phantom's worth watching...go for it! i've watched it 3 times.. why u boycott?

Ribena

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i heard that this season is really not to be missed because the cast is exceptional.

~ Lara ~

Anonymous said...

Why the boycott seamonkey? Share.

Anonymous said...

1. i'm suffering from phantom fatigue. enough of the falling chandelier. our audience is matured enough for a brand new musical.

2. support local arts (and ok, i know this is going to come back to me and make me eat my own words knowing where i work...but we do support local artists). top tier tickets are $160. you can buy 6.4 tickets for dramabox's new production MOMO wth that kind of money. support dramabox. http://www.dramabox.org/english/index.html

3. tees are $60 each and programmes are $25. do you really want to know how much is the mark-up? ask me.

4. i am paying my dues now for selling high-end musical tickets for 2 years running. save the world, down with eleborate sets, fancy costumes, plush seats and souless theatre.

5. phantom is brought in by The Ex. nuff' said.

Melissa Phua said...

ignore all of SY's comments.
Go watch phantom. i need to work so i can eat sushi.