Wednesday 27 June 2007

Moving On

Its been some time since I jot anything here yah? Seems like Sea Monkey's busy with Womad, Ribena's "es-cargoing" in Paris, Lara's busy with her new job, I was busy with Broadcast Exhibition....blah blah blah

Hmm...busy people.

Now I can breathe a little better after the show's over!

Headlines : I am moving to the Sales Department with effect from 1 Sep (might be earlier). A transition which I dont know if I can handle. But definitely a positive step for my learning (my brain's been too dead for the past 6 months) and to also get out of Ah low's evil hands...hahhahaa =p

OFFICE POLITICS. I am not smart in playing such stuffs, so I choose to run away and make the sales department my shelter from politics.

Perhaps not much of a shelter, but still less political than my current situation.

I am moving ON....do I look forward to it ? I am not sure. Am I prepared for it, I am not sure. Will I accomplish it? I am not sure.

Throdding on unsure path definitely leaves me in cold sweat.

Anyway as I always say ....cannot do, the most kena sack lor. Hahhahahhahah :-)

Then, KP has to support me .......heee.......then he will be in cold sweat =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry babe! I am SURE You will do just fine. You are one talented babe, plus the ONE up there will be with you! *hugs*

~Lara~