Friday 29 June 2007

Lara's Rambles

Was at Vivo City today doing what most typical SG women or tai-tais would do... Shopping and catching the sale at Zara. But i'm kinda happy... got some stash for work. Oh back to my "Pink Dress" for my friend's wedding saga. The boutique told me the last min that they couldn't concede to my alteration request. So i didn't get the dress in the end... so i'm gonna to wear just a dressy pink top and a white pants. C'mon, come to think of it, for starters, Pink is NOT Lara at all... secondly, I may not wear that dress again unless it's another dinner party and thirdly PINK is so NOT in fashion this season! So, better not waste money... :D

And and.... my gawd, guess wat? My mother's in the Donut Craze too! And i thought this fad only belonged with the young sweet things of today... Mum was like urging me to go join the line at the donut shop, "Vinco" to buy her half a dozen of donuts. In her own words, "I really like the donuts! It's very nice! Light and airy..." Yes MUM, but 6 donuts? [Lara glares at mum]

Picture this, my parents who hardly exercise, eating their life away "Char kuay teow, fried dumplings, soft drinks"; while Lara's seen eating her yong tao foo soup with no oil... And now they want 6 donuts for dessert/tea? But then again, Mum knows I definitely will get her anything she likes, and she's right. I relented and joined the freaking line in wait for the donuts.

Anyway, it's TGIF, going out to hang with my gfs tonite at some chill out joint, it's my friend's hen's nite today, but i doubt it's going to be a crazy one. Then after, i'm going to watch "Transformers" with Gi... Lalalla... i'm excited cos it's i don't usually get to hang with Gi till late, so tonite will def be fun! :)

Just to keep u guys updated... it's my last weekend of nothing and i start work come Monday Pronto! :) Can't wait... Woo hoo...

~ Lara ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:/ still at work on a friday night

Anonymous said...

That's a bummer babe! Sorry to hear that! All in a day's work! I'm sure my turn will come soon! :D

~Lara~

Anonymous said...

hey is the donut THAT nice???

hmmm the queue put me off leh...i am usually the last few to try smting new..cos i simply hate the long queues