Tuesday 22 April 2008

Who pissed me off today

I like man to be A MAN.

Man enough to take things in their stride, be generous and magnanimous at heart and stay cool when things get messy and solution-ised and not be a complaint freak.

A colleague in office, a man biologically, a woman in thinking (names forbidden in this blog).

I stay by the rule, if you think the company is not fair to you, didnt give you a good business unit to handle, leave by all means and find a greener pasture. I am aghasted at man whining non stop to the whole world and not coming up with solutions. Even more terrorised by such lady-man who start "verbally attacking" colleagues who are not responsible for the lousy accounts he has on hand.

Typical conversation with he-she, which at times pisses me off:

6th Sense : Hey customer is looking for this PC model which is under your care.
He-she : Customer didnt call me to ask for it
6th Sense : Customer needed 5 headphones frm my side and 1 from your side, so naturally they spoke with me and want me to pass the message to you.
He-she : hmm...ok lor. Anyway she have this headset wat, she can open from her stocks and treat it as a demo item lor
6th Sense : ok, you may wanna speak with her direct then
He-she : Customer didnt call me, you can call her lor

He-she : *giggles* Today your dress like pyjamas like that
6th Sense : *graciously* Hahhaa yah it looks big on me yeah! I cant find a belt to match it lei
He-she : *infront of a slight crowd* I know I know...nowadays you come to work late, so you just wear your pyjamas to work.
6th Sense : *forced smile*

Politics. Jealosy. Anger. Watever. I am not losing my cool. Rest assured I dont want to be talking to this lady-man anymore. Potential of being "betrayed" by him.

For christ sake do you have to tell the whole world I come in late?!

I smell danger with lady-man. Wonder what his wife sees in him?

6th Sense (*pissed but still cool*)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its war. hahahahah