Sunday 13 April 2008

Not just another wedding...

My nephew, Gav, got married this wkend. And though i'm not entirely close to him, but I had a wonderful time at his wedding, and my blessings to them both for eternity. I have attended many weddings but i have to say, his was by far the sweetest. The couple have been friends for the past 15 yrs and a couple for 13 yrs. The entire nite, both couldn't take their eyes off each other. They kissed each other just before they entered the ballroom. She teared when he sang her the wedding singer song "Growing Old with you". She hugged him, he took care of her every need. He beamed with pride the entire nite, showing off his new bride... 13 yrs!
I thought to myself they must have many long years ahead of each other. A love relationship that will stand through time.

What really impressed me was that they have been together for 13 long yrs and yet, they seemed as though they are celebrating their 1st mth anniversary. What is their secret... how do they do it? I wish...

Anyway... i wish them both well.

~ Lara ~




No comments: