Monday 14 April 2008

In fact I do have a problem...

I was told today that perhaps I should reflect to see if I had a problem... for the second time. The first was my mother. I've always strived to be the best that I can be, be it at work, when i'm at home, with friends and with r/s. So how can there be a problem with me? Actually, come to think about it, I think I do have a problem.

I'm a peacemaker by nature and naturally but unfortunately, because of that, I tend to want to please people (esp the ones I'm close to), consciously and subconsciously. As a result of it, sometimes I end up internalising things and stressed, even getting a tad too sensitive.

Smiling even when i'm internally not happy, doing the stupidest things just to make someone smile, accommodating to conversations even though I had a really bad day, not saying my piece just to maintain peace at home. But, all I ever want is for the people that I love to be happy.

And unfortunately, this is a hard problem to solve and i don't think it'll ever be out of my system. So, God help me...maybe i should start cardio boxing again... need to channel my frustrations out.

Melancholicly yours,
Lara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.