Wednesday 15 August 2007

My last entry...

no no no i aint leaving this world yet!

haha...i am claiming this my last entry before i get my new eyesight!

I am feeling a little scared but yet I hang onto God's assurance and his blessing for a smooth and successful surgery. I know I seem damn kua zhang cos a thousand and a million people do eye lasik like makan bee hoon like that.

Hahhaaa...thats me, i worry too much.

I even went to the extent of getting Ribena to pray for me over MSN...hahhahaa.....she probably almost fell off the chair!

then..Ribena ask "you can pray yourself wat"

I was like "you more annointed mah".......wassup? Do i think prayers get to heaven when its prayed with someone who works in church? hahahhah Dur Dur Dur

I am kiasu so I need double assurance.

And yes KP will be accompanying me for the surgery. Call that triple assurance! Hhahaha :-) If I could make him go into the surgery room with me I will (hahhaa).

~6th Sense (doing my eye lasik this afternoon)

No comments: