Thursday 9 August 2007

Lara's finally writing again...

Lara's back and it's great to see my pals keeping the blog active with heaps of their own updates. I think perhaps i should also start changing my profile for the blog too. :D While it's technically true that i'm deemed to be the 'glam' queen amongst my dear pals here, but i've got no more 'hilarious dates' to tell. I guess i've passed the stage of being the 'serial dater' (c'mon everyone comes with a past rite?) to only spending time with people who are worthy.
That said,
at this stage of my life, i've pretty much given up on meeting someone nice. If it happens, so be it. Otherwise, i'm happily independent doing the things that i wanna do. There is NO stopping me.

On the job front, all i can say is that it's been great fun! It's just been slightly over a month, and i can still say that i'm enjoying myself. I've got a great boss, colleagues and working in a job that marries both marketing and technology, what more can i ask for? I've been pretty much full-on working since the day i started. I'm learning so much more and it is indeed very challenging. I reckon it's fine since i am the sort who gets bored easily. I also feel thankful and very blessed to have parents who love and care for me, every morning, my folks send me to work (after seeing me lug the lap top to and fro from work daily).

I've been asked if i'm "Ambitious" by some friends after having observed my routine these days. In all honesty, i'm not. But i always believe in giving my best in all that i do. That's a mantra that i live my life by.

So if the question then you're asking if i do happen to meet someone and get into a relationship now, will i neglect the person? Nope, cos i believe that Love is a priority to me. And if it's anything that i place as a priority in my life, will most definitely find a place in my world, mind, heart and time... :)

On a separate note, there seems to be an 'invisible force' that is bugging me. Feeling melancholic and i want to get out of it. I don't know if this is what people call "mid-life crisis". *wondering*

~ Lara ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya, glad to see that you are typing away for something on a more 'leisurely' basis. I think maybe you have been spending too much time at work and need a break to lift up that mood.

Anonymous said...

welcome lara! =)

btw babe i have trf my membership to raffles...so any time man!

Anonymous said...

Wooooooooooot! U're on babe! Will make arrangements... :) YAY!

~ Lara ~