Saturday 11 August 2007

Lara's ranting again...

I'm sad, tired and angry all at the same time. A BIG sandbag is very much needed now... i so need to throw a couple of punches. From how my Friday has left me, i am rather sure that this wkend will be bad, although my sweet bro-in-law's rose did cheer me up a little. Tried to be hopeful and dismissed certain thoughts but i guess i'm right in the end. Too smart for my own good? Go figure...

Sorry, but i'm ranting... because, I'm sick and tired of having to wait around and do nothing. I hate to be at the back-and-call of peeps. It's like as if there is no consideration of the other's schedule and having a thought that other peeps actually have a life! Yes you're right, I was asked to go out but it didn't pen out in the end. I'm not ranting because it's just happened, but i have noticed that this has been somewhat happening to me all the time. Maybe i'm too nice. I don't scratch out peoples' eyeballs out when they do that to me... maybe i should start doing that.

I just wish people would be a little more considerate. If make appt and cannot make it, please tell the other party in advance, not unless it's due to some worthy emergencies. In anycase, this is just pure courtesy and common sense.

BLEAH

~ Lara ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so who stood u up?

heh. just saw the new description,

Anonymous said...

Nvm... Doesn't matter anymore.

Hehe...With the new desc, maybe i'm just trying my luck to see who's gonna 'send in their application'. :D

~ Lara ~

Anonymous said...

be firm when u need to.

yep, i too get irritated with such...