Monday 23 July 2007

Taking stocks before the Big 3

I am almost in full admiration of individuals who quit their jobs to travel indefinitely. The free-to-roam spirit swept me before but never quite get down to doing it - blame it on the lack of sabbatical benefits in Singapore and the lack of guts to roam without $ coming in.

A church mate of mine, is doing just that.

I asked - why are you doing that? Her matter of fact answer - to do something I wanna do before I hit the big 3. Now, that got me thinking.

What about ME? What have I achieved for the past 3 decades? What holds for me in the second half of my life (assuming God takes me away at the age of 60). What do I wanna do and have not yet done?

We aint talking about marriage here, babes and dudes. Its about personal gratification and doing what you wanna do before your life gets intertwined with a second half.

Time to take stocks...

Having walk the pyramids, see a real mummy, take photos at the Great Wall, see and feel snow, stayed in a villa, go to the border of North and South Korea, eat duck foetus, lived independently for 2-years, study overseas and have fun without parental presence, try to make it as a Property Agent, paid for my parents' tour trip, get baptised....the list stops?!

Have I achieved enough? Have I ventured enough?

What do I wanna do before I hit the Big 3? Thinking...thinking...thinking...here's my list of un-practical and illogical ideas.

Have super big boobs that will make me lose balance?

Have a super sexy model-like body to strut and show off?

Backpack and Travel alone to Tibet?

Turn blond-haired and go wild with thy dressing?

Have really long hair like Rapunzel? =p

Spend all my money on eating bird nest and get super duper glowing skin?

Work in a South Africa zoo and live among the animals?

Stay 3 days 3 nights in a Jungle off Mount KK, ALONE?

Walk and get lost in an island which nobody knows?

Join Singapore Idol and be a super star?

Start a School for Dummies.

Open a "sex shop" with money back guarantee to make you cum / come / cum / come ?

Start a consultancy firm on how to bitch your men around?


~6th Sense (what trails behind as I run towards the Big 3?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why do i get the feeling that our hit rate is going to go up just based on your second last item on your wish list? hahahah... google rawks!

Anonymous said...

sex - highest hit rates, highest match rates....

as always....