Tuesday 31 July 2007

Really?

"lucky you're not my wife. you're so high maintenance."

I high maintenance meh? I don't need expensive things to make me happy. Saying that, if people want to give, no reason to reject what.

Actually i think most girls are like that... all they really want is to feel that their partner put in effort to plan something for their birthday.

Even if it was a packet of hor fun at a park or beach with candles around, i'd be just as thrilled and happy. What would really switch me off is to ask me "so where you want to celebrate your birthday? what you want to eat? where you want to go?".

so. really? am I that high maintenance?


ribena
wondering....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're most definitely not, although you're blessed to live the life of a Tai tai now... :D

~ Lara ~