Tuesday 24 July 2007

I M M O O D Y

Yes I am.

And I dont know why.

Nope it isnt the big 3.

Its just probably a feeling of lacklustre (if that is such a word).

I slack the whole day@work. Didnt do much stuffs except for surfing the net, check my personal emails, gossip with friends etc. At mid-day my day got lifted up slightly with a call from an interested party who would like me to fly to BKK for an interview. Position to be based in Shanghai.

The downside, she aint paying for my flight.

Then, I took KP's suggestion and politely asked to do a telecon interview instead. There is skype, hallo?!

Took the day's opportunity to update myself and read through some new product infor, that is considered as work and it probably took up 2 hours of my time, which is 25% of the total work hours.

Met my uni mates in the evening. Was I involved in the fun and laughter? Did I feel at ease? Dont know why I just find my social skills suddenly withdraw.

Checked and confirmed this isnt PMS.

Returning back home, I see my new super single bed arrived (outgrown my single bed already) but it arrived with scratches and with a T shape leg to support the bed frame. I didnt realise there was a T shape leg below (looks horrid).

Thats me, irritating me, never check properly before buying.

Spoke with KP on phone (our regular night calls), his work is driving him into a "i just wanna nua" stage once the sun sets. That explains his monotonous tone of voice which slowly lulls me into the deeper end of the "sian" scale.

The day hasnt been that bad for me, seriously.

But I M J U S T M O O D Y.

D O N T K N O W W H Y

No comments: