Thursday 5 July 2007

A little delayed but...


CONGRATULATIONS SEA MONKEY!


You've finally got that BlinkBlink you dreamed about! I'm sssooooooo happy and excited for ya! It's cute coz when you went away for a long trip, in India, I dropped the bomb on you. Now, when I'm far far away in France, you dropped the bomb on me. Twice, I had to call you. Come to think of it, I should have saved your sms and send it to you "Call me now!". hahaha..

Good news from afar. India or France, it doesn't matter. What's most important is that you've gotten your BlinkBlink! Kidding! What's most important is that you found someone to spend the rest of your lives together, through good and bad!

You wore a hot, sleek, sexy black dress. He wore his sauve, cool KC. You wished for a Chinese but not so Chinese guy with a stable job. Wala!

Time to make a new wish :)



Ribena
Back from Spain

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats quite true...there seems to be a trend....

hahhahaha :-)

Anonymous said...

btw

carrie's calling for a gals nite ot

when when when

Anonymous said...

technically, the dress was green with plunging neckline that i hope it would get me some compliments since i paid $257 (!!!!!) for it after discount (!!!!!!!!!!!) *breathes*

in any case, the dress was oblivious to him compared to my shining wit muahahah.

Anonymous said...

Yes yes, u're one unique lady. And at least that goes to show that he's far from shallow! :)

~lara~