Sunday 15 July 2007

A Peek into Lara's World

I'm 2 weeks into my new job and I'm loving it so far. My stint with this new company has started to challenge me both physically, mentally and spiritually. I liken it to that of a "commando training camp". That said, I choose to remain positive and strong that through-it-all, I will be G.I. Jane, knowledgeable and tough... ever ready to take any challenge that come my way. It's also been a struggle spiritually because sometimes in all the busy-ness, you tend to take many things in your own strength and you tend to forget the bigger 'FORCE' within yourself and that's my Big Daddy up there. The truth about it all is that I can accomplish so much more if God is in everything that i do.

I do apologise... Lara's in a much serious mood these days. But these are just some of the many things that are running through my mind lately.

Still, i'm enjoying myself especially learning all the new stuff the new position demands of me.

In the LOVE dept, well... lets just say that i now understand what it means by "my heart is really painful". But as all of Lara's gd friends know, "she will survive"!

Another melancholic piece of news... Gi just told me that she's leaving for US come aug for 3 mths or more. On one hand is that i'm happy for her that she's moving on to her next phase in life, and the pastures may be certainly greener over there, but i'm sad cos i won't have her around me anymore for a period of time. With the possibility of her even not coming back in a LONG time. I will miss her. *sniffs*

Sigh...

~ Lara ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yea, i heard that she left the station. was a bit surprise actually but good for her that shes taking the risk in states :) crabs tomorrow with you guys... cant wait!

Anonymous said...

Yes was a surprise for me too. Abt tomorrow, there's a possibility that i may be late. U guys go ahead first.

~Lara~