Tuesday 22 May 2007

The Plot

This MSN conversation took place on Saturday night at 11.15pm.

Mello: Why are you still at Kenneth Cole's? Its late.
Seamonkey: I'm too lazy to walk to the MRT but I dun want to spend on cab either.
Mello: So are you staying overnight?
Seamonkey: Dunno. Never done it before.
Mello: Oh no...its to the point of no return. Quick, get to the MRT station.
Seamonkey: *wails* I'm too lazy...but I think he is going to toss me out soon.
Mello: Terrible boyfriend.
Seamonkey: I know. He's strange.
Mello: Maybe you can pretend to fall asleep and "accidentally sleep" over...

I didn't have the time to reply to Mello but next thing I knew, KC came back with his teeth brushed for the night and eyes glazed. Assuming that he probably would not send me downstairs since he's all cleaned up, I hee-hawed and eh-hemmed that perhaps I should stay for the night. KC paused (probably to consider my reactions if he was to suggest that I go home), thought better of it, and asked me to go grab a shower.

I didn't sleep till 4am in the morning and was tossed out of bed by 9.30am ON A SUNDAY. Who does that? I tried very hard to keep to my side of the bed for fear of invading KC's space the entire night...but let's face it, there's no "sides" to a single-size mattress. And the poor fellow's posture looked like he was sleeping on nails. It was so bad I woke up feeling even more exhausted on Monday morning.

This is the last time I am ever going to plot.

~SeamonkeY~

No comments: