Wednesday 2 May 2007

Driver From Hell

After a good show Spider Man 3 (go watch it!), we were in for a good ride. I mean "good" ride! A ride not with Spider Man, a ride with Driver from Hell !!!

We caught a cab back home! No taxi company named here but boy, KP and I were really caught by surprise.

Taxi : How come infront never take you?

We : er...that one changing shift at Woodlands.

He sped off....accelerating from zero to 80km/h in less than 30 seconds (ok perhaps I was exagerating), the time taken from gear 1 to 5 is clearly faster than any normal speed. If I feel the jerk every time he changes gear, its really a "good" ride.

6th Sense : Last time you used to put on seat belt, now you dont.. becoming like me, I never liked putting seat belts

KP : silent nod

Uncle continues to jam the accelerator, looks straight, hands on a 10-to-2 position on the driving wheel, he sees a fellow taxi cornering with him at the same time, and he swerves to make the corner parallel, obviously travelling too fast for that cornering. Did he think he was Jay Chou in Initial D for a moment?

KP fell onto me whilst cornering.

Then come another cornering and I fell onto KP.

Me : Ahyo....uncle...I blurted out

Taxi : Bu si wo de cuo ah! (aka not my fault ah!)

KP : looks at me with a forced smile and an unspoken message "lets not agitate uncle further"

Like obedient kids, we just sat at the back of the taxi quietly, worried but giggling as well at the way uncle drives his taxi! I put on my seat belt, and stretched over to help KP put on his...er...no matter how we pushed and shoved, his belt just wasnt going in! I took off my seat belt and we huddled, just in case, the combined mass/weight will help us stay in our seats! :-)

In order not to agitate uncle further and the fact that we couldnt contan our thoughts, we started messaging each other.

KP msg : Uncle is Driver From Hell

6th Sense msg : But uncle good for morning rush lei, to beat my 9.15am card tapping requirement, perhaps you wanna book him tomw to rush you to office?

KP msg : Haha....bet the previous bloke tried too hard to belt up in horror. We giggled.

KP : Perhaps the wife deny him from sex ? =p

Two giggling kidz.

I lost track of time, but we hit Choa Chu Kang in such a quick unbelievable 10-15 minutes I think!

6th Sense : You want him to drop you back home?

KP : Maybe I alight with you? er...na...its late, i think i can brave it home with hell driver.

6th Sense : ok, I will pray for you =p *I alighted and kissed KP on his lips, shucks so dry lips!

I reached home, before I could let out in the toilet (contained pressure!), Kp messages

KP msg : Someone helped me =p

6th Sense : hey why just now your goodbye kiss so dry huh? kan cheong?

KP msg : In case uncle is deprived of love, dont wanna agitate him, lest I am in for a good ride!

6th Sense : Hmmm...There are two things that can make uncle so pissed off, either his wife ran away with another man or he lost $ at gambling. So there's a 50-50 chance that he is pissed off with you for kissing me more than 3times in HIS cab! Good luck dude!

Heeee.....all wives of taxi husbands should dress kinky and give their husbands a good love making session just before they hit their shifts! Spare a thought for innocent lives!!

At the end of it all, we reached home SAFELY on an eventful ride!

~6th Sense

No comments: