Tuesday 29 May 2007

Auntie SeamonkeY

My status has been elevated to Auntie SeamonkeY because:

1) two of my oldest friends just popped within days last week. The new mothers are already instilling in their babies to call us as Auntie XXX as soon as they can exercise their vocal cords.
2) I am shopping at Chinatown bargain toiletries stores where discounts are up to 50%. GSS everyday.
3) I am helping out at an environmental camp this weekend where over 50 kids (between the ages of 7 - 12 years old) who have never seen chickens alive (i.e. not deep fried, barbequed or as part of hawker fare) will go on night walks in ulu Boon Lay.
4) I'm already exhausted every weekend and I can only imagine what 50 screaming kids will do to me.

~SeamonkeY~

1 comment:

Melissa Phua said...

you forgot about the other 50 kids you have to deal with prior to the environmental camp.

muhaha.