Friday 18 May 2007

Beng Poems - didnt know I could do that!

Its my colleague's birthday today and she will be receiving 3 poems from an anonymous person today. Hmm....but guess who wrote them ...whahhahahaaahha.

ok why Beng poem?

Simply put, she has a suitor whom I label as Mr Now-saday. He was the one who gave me the inspiration to write "wait kena robert!" The Evil plan : to make her think that it was Mr Nowsaday who sent the poems!!! wahahhahahahhaaha. Of couse, she aint keen on Mr Nowsaday, she wants eye (ice) in her oren juice! Hhahahhah :-p

Wanna know how the poems go ?
* P/s: read out loud in a very bengish, and cheena manner!

1)
Watching your smile
Hearing you laugh
Seeing your light up eyes (did he think its Deepavali light up??)
Thats why you are so special
I wish you will always be happy

From: Me

2)
I make effort make you happy
My power I hope you see (oohh la la wat kinda power are we talking about man!)
I think bring you for holiday you will be happy
My Hart I hope you see (er....should have spell check, dude)
Its your birthday thats why I want make it special
My effort I hope you see

From: Me

3)
Happy Birthday Gal
Happy Birthday to you
This is special for a special person like you
I do it in a special way
Because I know I am special to you (hold on hold on, u are special in ? ways...ok we know we know)

From: Me

A pat on 6th Sense's back, didnt know I could think out of the box and come up with creative copywriting!

How how how KP, want lian-ish cheena poems on your bird-day?
Ai mai??Ai mai??Ai mai??Ai mai??


~6th Sense

No comments: