Friday 18 January 2008

Left Behind

It's a bit like being dumped, really.

So along came someone. His pockets weren't deep but you didn't mind because he was free-spirited, stood by his causes and had great taste in music. You thought this was the right one – everything fitted. As time pass, it started to fizzle. Then the speech came I think this is not working out. Its not you, its me. We can hang on for a couple of more months but we can't avoid the inevitable. Heartbroken and apparently oblivious as hell too, you attempted to plough on. Few days later, I can't do this. I'm sorry but you have to move out in two weeks time. I need space. Crushed. Ego bruised. You question about yourself. And then you learned about the sealed truth. It really wasn't you, it was someone else.

Now you walk away. You look for someone new.

~SeamonkeY~

No comments: