Wednesday 2 January 2008

BBQ-ing into the New Year

What's a BBQ without funny pictures of sausages?


Males do not plan for frivolous stuff such as anniversaries, birthdays, eves of important holidays while females read too much into them. I’m ecstatic just to learn that Kenneth Cole made reservations at a restaurant. I promise to find a balance between both points of view in 2008.

Perhaps as an indication of what’s to come, the new year was ushered in quietly with a corridor BBQ for two. Save for the nagging thoughts at the back of my mind that neighbours would either #1 Call the police to complain or #2 Jostle a spot around the pit with us, BBQ-ing along the corridor was refreshing, intimate and reminded me of kampong days.

I came up with BBQ and KC came up with corridor…still fine-tuning that balance.

~SeamonkeY~

No comments: