Monday 28 January 2008

The First In...

...Many months

That i was actually served sad food at home.
Nothing feels crappier than to come back after a hard day's work and eat really bad dinner (esp when i had only salad for lunch). So here's the menu for tonite:

Staple: Rice (1 Tablespoon)
Main:
- Onion infested prawn omelette (Detest onions - 1 Tablespoon)
- Chicken breast and spare parts (hard meat that tasted like cardboard and the literal skin covering the bones bits) (1 Small piece)
- Corn Starchy Asparagus with shitake mushrooms with oyster sauce (A couple of strands)

Nuff said... Forgive me father, i know that there are many starving Ethiopian children around the world and that I should be thankful. But i really can't swallow them all...

That although i had a job and was working, but feels like i'm doing REAL work now.
I'm glad that things are starting to pick up at work. I feel i'm actually contributing. So though really busy, but it's well worth it. :) That said, i'm kinda peeved that my bonus + pay's not in yet. Major sian-ness...

That I had decided to return to blogging.
Damn Pai Seh *Blush*

...Many years

That I actually had a client screamed her lungs out at me.
Yes, she did! I actually found it hilarious (and it wasn't even my fault). The perils of servicing life! Forever being at the mercy of your clients... So to be or not to be a client. Perhaps lara, you should give that a serious consideration.

That I actually found someone that I can love and having him love me back.
Oh i actually sent a text to my guy, JW to complain of the bad dinner that i had, he called me the next 5 mins to tell me that he's flying over with a couple of small cakes. :D And everyone goes... "Awwwwwwww" hehe... Seriously, i'm glad to have found someone like JW that i can love and get loved in return. He makes me laugh and brightens my day. Gives me a sense of security that no one has ever given to me (i'm not talking monetary). But the sweetest of them all is that He says that he'll take care of me...

So definitely the first in many years... Lara's feeling blissful. :)

~Lara~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

forget everything else.

only the last point is crucial