Friday 2 May 2008

Painful Friday...

It's Friday. To many, Fridays are like the best day of the week, and it would mean going out for drinks, hanging with friends to watch the latest movie, catching up over dinner, being with your loved one etc. You know, I use to look forward to Fridays, like a reward sorta thing, spending time with your loved one where every min was precious. And when if it's someone you love dearly, it doesn't have to be your 5-star restaurant, just hawker will suffice. What matters would only be the moment. Now maybe that may never happen again. Even if it does, i don't know when...

(Ps. I did txt to 'open the door' but he didn't walk in.)

"Get a life and move on" I hear you say... "Enough of the wallowing already". Well this is my blog right? I've got the right to air my piece.

Truth is that in the state that i'm in, I am in no state of being the social butterfly... Absolutely no mood... not that my friends aren't impt, but it's just a certain loss that you have deep within that nothing can ever replace.

I've had my fair share of r/s and break-ups. To date, the hardest for me ever is to liberate someone whilst still loving him deeply (it's my 2nd time). I'm not exactly sure how the story will end, only time will tell.

Stupidly, earlier on, I was watching the TCS 8, 9pm drama earlier on, they had to have a scene where the girl was going to leave the cty, the bf was hanging around her block downstairs waiting for her. In a nutshell, this girl revived the guy's once-dead heart and he was determined not to let her go, because they both know that they will never be happy if they ever let each other go. The guy proposed, girl cried and they both hugged each other.

*BIG SIGH* OK maybe such things only happen on tele/movies.


~ Lara at a loss ~

No comments: