Tuesday 2 October 2007

Simply BAD attitude

Finally, something blog-worthy...

Scene
Heartland Mall

Lead Actress
2 salesgirls
Moi aka me

Script
M: how much is this black necklace?

SG1: $10

M held it in my hands and walked around for half a min. Decide I'd put it back and walk around the mall to see if I can get anything else instead. 10 mins later, I decided I'd go back to the set-up (it's not even a store) to get that necklace.

Went back and picked up 2 necklaces. A red and a black one.

M: How much is this? (shows SG2 the red necklace)

SG2: $10

M did some simple calculations and said

M: So 2 for $20?

SG2: No... the black one is $19.90

M wonders... did I hear wrongly the first time round. Turned to SG 1 who was just beside me and said

M: Just now you told me it was $10?

THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT

SG1: Just now I tell you $10 you don't want, now it's $19.90

WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?

I just said forget it and walked off and I could hear SG1 telling SG 2 in a ya-ya-papaya tone "just now tell her $10 don't want, now $19.90....."

What? prices go up in a matter of 10 mins? Am I missing out on a red-dot 10-min sale? Freaking attitude!!! If she was on msn with me, I would have slapped her face big time... hmph!


ribena - "shop-abused"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

flame them!!! where at where at?

Anonymous said...

heartland mall level 1 beside the escalator!