Tuesday 20 November 2007

Is there another side to their story?

What has the Internet done for you recently? Downloaded some free music, caught glimpses of the latest celebrity sex tape or flamed your ex-husband who left you when you are seven months pregnant?

That's exactly what this to-be-mummy did here
http://mylittlenewhope.blogspot.com. This link was forwarded to me from a friend and I did my part by sending it to a couple of friends to get their POV on the entire situation.

Personally, I do feel much for the girl but on the flipside, Chilliseedz and Ribena were however more objective about the situation given that the "flamee" i.e. the husband has not spoken out yet. We wonder if he will start a blog to air his side of the story.

When things like this are available in such an accessible medium, it will get ugly, no matter how innocent it started out to be.

Is happily ever after still possible?

~SeamonkeY~

1 comment:

Ribena, SeamonkeY, Lara and 6th Sense said...

hey hey...I cant enter, I have to be invited to read the blog?

~rene