Thursday 15 November 2007

Dirty 30

As Seamonkey puts it, rene's Dirty 30!

Dirty Thirty, Thirty Dirty, Dirty makes Thirty Dirty and Thirty makes Dirty Thirty. I sell seashells on the seashores.

How did these two words get coined together? Shed some light...pls will ya?!

Anyway, I recalled back the list of todos I wrote on this blog few months back. Here's check done/undone time~~

1) From 57kg, I wanna go right down to 52kg. So that's 5 kg to shed (NOT DONE)
2) Improve my golf skills to hit at least 150m (range I mean) (NOT DONE)
3) Pick up a dance or a language which I really like and continue practising for long term. (NOT DONE)
4) Go for an eyebrow re-embroidery. (DONE)
5) Do my eye lasik(DONE)
6) Do a gals night out at Bangkok and have really good fun. (NOT DONE)
7) Do something really impromptu - totally unplanned, totally unknown, totally "just do it" spirit. (NOT DONE)

2 out of 7 - this is no good!

~6th Sense (...what else before 30 becomes dirty?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u did spontaneous go-cart for #7

Anonymous said...

Eh we girls go BBK trip some next yr or something? Let me know when :)

I nd to plan leave now. :(

~ Lara ~

Anonymous said...

to seamonkey - yes thanks for highlighting.

to lara and seamonkey - yes yes yes please let us go paint the town red in BKK!!!

seamonkey's Hen's night???