Saturday 24 February 2007

Mills & Boons

Was browsing through the Romance section of Borders yesterday with a couple of friends. Not that I'm particular interested in the genre but I was just tagging along - one of them was shopping for reads for her 80-year-old grandmother who is visiting. I kid you not. Granny thinks Gone with the Wind was a bore.

I haven't done the Romance thing since I chanced upon an old copy of Mills and Boons in my teens. Chick-lits, yes, but I guess on really boring Friday nights with nothing but bad TV, a good Romance novel does seem tempting. Yep, you know what I mean.

Now some of the titles I chanced upon should be on the Yangtze cinema billboard instead of book covers. Consider these: Squeeze Play, Only With a Highlander, Finding Your Mojo, Long Time Coming and (my personal fav) Hard Evidence *wink wink* I can only imagine their contents.

Wonder what title I should name mine?

~SeamonkeY~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some suggestions...

- (Sea)Monkey Business
- No Monkey, No Honey
- The Copulation Cycle of Brine Shrimps
- Spanking the (Sea)Monkey

Contact me, I am an adult movie producer and I am highly imaginative (and experienced, but you can already tell that) with naming adult movie titles.

Also, kindly convey my regards to Lara (Croft). We had a good time filming the bestseller "Lara Croft and the Mysteries of the Deep, Dark Cave".

Best regards

Anonymous said...

so long as I hold the rights hohoho