Monday 26 February 2007

The Hook-Up

Finally set up R with Ber. It was a lame attempt which actually conjured up a response from Ber that went along the lines of...that email was lame. How do you expect me to follow up on that? Like I said, there's a good reason I dun do this as a day job.

Anyway, its just lunch (by the way, love the name of this dating agency. Succinct, cheeky and you can almost see them shrug their shoulders). If all else fails, hey, at least I hope the food is good. But I'm glad that R is making an effort to step out and being open-minded, and in fact, completely holding my threats close to her heart...awwww...going on a blind date definitely takes guts. The girl deserves a medal. Or if not, a free meal. Let's just have faith that Ber will pick up the tab.

~SeamonkeY~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

dun i get a medal too?

Anonymous said...

You're getting a date out from this.