Thursday 31 July 2008

No Sell Aiya

Buyer was keen to purchase the HTC Touch Dual from me. Names have been changed to protect user privacy. His name starts with D and I think its a male name unless the parents got into the unusual fix of naming the daughter a boy's name, in hope for a male heir.


Dooh : Sorry for e late sms. ur htc touch dual still available?
6th Sense : Yes

Dooh : How many months old and how much u setting? Sorry I exited from internet already
6th Sense : 3 to 4mths old. Warranty is one year. Why dont you name a price, cos I forgot how much I list:-) think I set 400 or 500plus? I am open. Original price is 800plus

Dooh : Condition?
6th Sense : Very good used twice then keep liao. Hmmm not a savvy pda user. Warranty still valid for the next 8 or 9 months at least

Dooh : My budget not more 300. any chance?
6th Sense : M1 promo 368 if sign plan. original price is 848. I throwing in whole set with headset, pouch, and SD card, if can give 360 its a deal :-)

Dooh : Aiyo without contract is always very ex la. I hv line to recontract at only 268 but no intention to d so. lets' deal at 300la, we can meet tomorrow in town area
6th Sense : I can meet you in tomw afternoon. We meet middle lah 330 k?

* Comments : Look Mr Dooh if you can recontract why arent u doing so, dont try to pull a fast one on me *

Dooh : Aiyo give me 300 la. quick deal and u can spend more time shopping liao la. My location Queenstown, you? Lets meet in e late morning or else evening also can

Dooh : Oh where is your office? I can go pick I can up. Aiyo 300dollars la, I poor man who just lost my phone thats why, Already upset all data lost liao. Help me la, sell it to me at 300la.
6th Sense : I work in Queenstown can meet tomw lunch. Hope you can give me 330 la..i waiting to take the money buy another second hand phone le. Otherwsie I am stuck with a button spoilt phone.

6th Sense : My office is at alexandra technopark..if u driving, turn in from alexandra main road.
Dooh : Near HP?

* Comments : I wrote that purposely to test if he belong to the family of "Rich-make-poor-people-poorer". Reminds me of my ex-lady boss, a rich wife of ex Speaker/MP who can be driven dead or alive by every dollar and cents *


6th Sense : Yes near HP, u driving means u got money lei. I really need the money to buy anor phone. Er please be nice enuf to give me 330. Extra 30dollars also cant make a full tank :-)

Dooh : you driving to work or I can meet u at train station before u start work?
6th Sense : Meet at Queenstown train station. I dont drive, Meet Lunch time cos i start work at 11am.

Dooh : I will use my company car to get there. How about meet before you start work? Ok for me, lunch can be on me at e coffeeshop next to the station la. Let's deal at 300, pls bring along the whole set with purchase receipt

* Comments : For sure! This is a rich man trying to rip off a salaried employee whose money has shrinked by 6% due to inflation. Did you say u were driving a company car, omigod, you own a company! Sorry not selling, matter of principle *

6th Sense : Its ok. I am sure there are other interested buyer, thanks for the offer.
Dooh : ok good night

1.04am - sms conversation ended at this time- :-(

~6th Sense

No comments: