Wednesday 13 August 2008

6th Sense's making structural changes to her life

I once hear someone say, change is good. Even the gurus echo it.

I think this sentence holds true, especially for me - one who gets bored easily.

People change for many reasons:
1) for the fact that their life has been too stagnant
2) for throwing a dash of spices in their lives
3) for the fact that the world is changing, and environment forces one to change "inwardly"
4) for the fact that non-conformance to changes will result in undesirable consequences
5) and for the fact that life is all about changes!!

If our daily life mirrors each other every day, 365 days a year - we will all get bored, very bored. My dad has an interesting analogy. When my mum and my grandma (aka mom in law) quarrel, dad says "this is good, day in day out face the same person and do the same thing is boring, these people just need some quarrels to spice up their lives" - That I think is an interesting out-of-boredom changes to make. So quarrels are good. Haha :-)

See between couples, quarrels help you understand each other more :o) but of course too much of anything is bad :o(

No I am not propogating quarrels, my focus is on positive structural changes.

So these are my structural change plans :
1) Late no more - Never to be late for church and for Ray's Muay Thai class anymore. Respect to God, and to the Committed Instructor.
2) Perceptual Change - Never to think that beggars on streets may be cheaters - so what if they are, you do good, u feel good. How they use your money, thats between them and God.
3) Make the impossible thing happen - I dont think I can do business and make a success out of it. But I dont try I wont know. So I hope my "sideline" (Itouch events) can kick off and be a mini success at least.
4) Change my work-scope - 2 simple accounts, yes how far can I go? Its a matter of perception, if you think it sucks it sucks. So, I am going to initiate sales/mktg activities and turn two dead mouse into hmmmm.....a Disney Success? :o)
5) Make full use of avail resources - Yes I have a gym membership, just like I have a regular Muay Thai class, I wan a regular gym routine that I stick with rain or shine.
6) Hairstyle - Time to change a new hairstyle. I'll do that in Japan. The best change starts from the head! :o)
7) Shed some Kilos - Said that a dozen times. Cant say I didnt lose. But I need to lose some MORE!

Ok, that makes me feel inspired :o)

*Aspire to Inspire*
~6th Sense

No comments: