Thursday 5 June 2008

My First Bridezilla Moment

Oh gawd. 

The photographer requested for a picture of my wedding gown so I asked the bridal boutique for it. Boutique sent over pictures of two gowns that "I have selected" and they were wrong wrong wrong. And the fact that one of them was absolutely hideous. 

*panic sets in*

Wrote a tactful email to boutique that both were definitely not the gown I have selected and attached a really flowery description of how it looked like. Followed up with a call when email was not answered within 3 minutes. Girl who serviced me had left for the day so no one can help me. Now I'm left to kill 18 hours of wild thoughts that my perfect gown was bought / rented out / altered / smeared with red paint. 

~SeamonkeY~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat was the ending eventually?

they found the rite pic?