Monday 12 January 2009

Going Nuts

I’m really excited about Chestnuts this year as it's the first time with such a big group and on Valentine’s too (I hope they dun thrown eggs at me afterwards for running this special occasion. Ha.)

Watching Chestnuts is an annual tradition for me, started when Colin, LN, Mister Yeo, Kennyboy were roped in for production during our “theatre-days” so catching it year after year has always been about reminiscing times when the pay doesn’t matter but good company and humour were musts.

And it turned into another fine form of tradition kicked off only three years ago for Kenneth Cole and I when Colin bailed out on me for an installment. KC was asked to be a replacement for him. He actually thought it was a ploy to ask him out for another date.

And now I’m going with catch it again with 10 of my friends - 2009 seems to be off to a rousing start.

~SeamonkeY~

No comments: