Thursday 6 November 2008

Reno Rash

To add on to the fear of shopping, we suspect that the new house is also giving me a mysterious rash.

The rash came on two weeks ago which a doctor accounted as a "virus that manifested itself as a rash instead of the usual fever or flu". But upon monitoring the fluctuating outbreaks, we realised last night that its pretty much tied to my visits to the house which is undergoing renovations right now.

This must be a sign to stop me from intervening in Kenneth Cole's plan for decor-domination or nit-picking with contractors. I have a sneaking suspicions that he is secretly pleased I am now banned from the nest till renovations are over.

Fine. Guess I can't help out with the cleaning-up after the reno as well for the sake of my very sensitive skin. Muahhaahhhh.

~SeamonkeY~

No comments: