Monday 29 September 2008

Personal Hygiene on Board..Not!

There I was, minding my own business on the MRT, sitting in a corner seat when the commuter next to me started to Clip. His. Nails.

Thoroughly disgusted, I text Kenneth Cole of my dilemma. Is it rude to get up and leave for another seat? Then he will know that I am leaving because I am dissing his act of clipping nails on train. Should I be bringing my shaver on my next train ride so I can remove my leg hair on my way to work as well??

In an effort to make sure no nail clippings get caught up in my hair, I flipped like a shampoo model. Thank goodness the trauma was over in two-and-a-half stops and he stopped at his pinkies.

~SeamonkeY~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how would u react if a lady does her make up in the train then?