Monday 3 December 2007

Happy Bird-Day To Me!

I'm a happy baby... here's why:

1. 28 Nov: Just before I go on leave, i've had my colleagues throw me a surprise bday party. Was totally touched to see people who actually like me (from work) and considering i'm only 5 mths new in the co.

2. 30 Nov: Had dinner with the girls. There's nothing better for a bday than having close friends spending time with you and sharing with you the special occasion.

3. 2 Dec: Had a terrific bday dinner at Town Restaurant with my family. Was exceptionally touched to have my 4 yr old nephew spend close to 45 mins creating a birthday card for me. Awwwwwwww... AND... what a treat? Guess who decided to pop into the restaurant this eve? JET LI!!! He and his fam were seated just 2 seats from my family's table! Totally star-struck!

4. 3 Dec: Spending the day with the man. Don't know what's in-store but He's already left me something at my door step with a note that says "I want you to smell like me tomorrow." Hahahahha... I mean we've seen couple tees, couple in same color... Presenting a couple who smells alike! BEAT THAT! :P

~ Happy Lara ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, girl!